Duration: 6 -7 hours from door to door.
Minimum group size: 3-15 persons
Available to do: 01.12 - 01.03 (snow season)
Price: 85.- (Based on Group of 5)
- Mini Bus Transfer
- Dog Sledding
- Mini Bus Transfer: Group transportation to and from destination with English speaking guide.
- Dog Sledding: Come and be a part of winter magic in Estonia. In the middle of fields full of blizzards far from civilization there is a miraculous place where sled dogs live. You could say that this is paradise for them: hundreds of meters of tracks to pull a sleigh, a patch of forest with alluring roe deer, cozy kennels and caring masters.
- Seeing the homes of sled dogs
- Learn the basics of dog sledding and other related information
- Be pulled on a sled by Alaskan Malamutes and Siberian Huskies (let us hope that roe deer are hiding this time and you will stay on the road)
- After dog sledding you can enjoy a light meal (soup, tea, cake, mulled wine) in the hut
Included: 1,5h dog sledding, seeing the farm where the dogs live. Enjoying a meal in a thematic hut.
Specify Quantity of Group Size in Options (package number and name).
The tour is free for children aged 3 and less. Children aged 4-10 get a discount of 20%.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: